the established set of attitudes held by someone.
“the region seems stuck in a medieval mindset”
The state of being free from illness or injury.
A person’s mental or physical condition.
1. the spiritual or immaterial part of a human being or animal, regarded as immortal.
2.emotional or intellectual energy or intensity, especially as revealed in a work of art or an artistic performance.
“their interpretation lacked soul”
1. A group consisting of parents and children living together in a household.
2. All the descendants of a common ancestor.
“the house has been owned by the same family for 300 years”
1. Relating to society or its organization.
“alcoholism is recognized as a major social problem”
2. Needing companionship and therefore best suited to living in communities.
“we are social beings as well as individuals”
1. A person’s regular occupation, profession, or trade.
“she had to do a lot of smiling in her business”
2. The practice of making one’s living by engaging in commerce.
“the jewelry business”
The management of large amounts of money, especially by governments or large companies.
Keven Stirdivant is the President and Founder of KASE Real Estate, a team of 23 highly motivated agents who are based out of Keller Williams in Southern California. Keven and the KASE team have sold over $770,000,000 in Real Estate and are ranked in Wall Street Journal’s Top 100 Teams in the nation.